Basic is the ideal choice for individuals of all ages, and is a great alternative to Ensure, Pediasure or Glucerna. Basic is safer for Children, Diabetics and those undergoing Dialysis, as it is high in calcium, contains less sugar, contains less sodium & potassium, and contains more protein than the competing brands.
At SureMeal™, our primary goal is to provide products that will support the health and well-being for individuals of all ages and lifestyles. #makehealthyachievable
A Better alternative
SureMeal™ Basic was purposefully crafted to give individuals who were fed up with the purported "nutrition" shakes that lacked in nutrition and were made up primarily of sugar water.
Don't just take our word for it, take the words of an actual Ensure user review:
“As a doctor I would not recommend [Ensure] to any of my patients. To obtain 100% of some of the vitamins and minerals in the product you would have to drink four bottles which would mean ingesting 60gms of SUGAR!”
Take a look at how we measure up. The numbers and ingredient labels just don't lie.
What YOU ShOULD BE GETTING
So, what benefits should users be garnering from a quality nutrition supplement / meal-replacement product?
1. Quality whey protein to support lean muscle growth and maintenance. Given many use these products either in recovery, to help maintain their bodies as they age, or for growing children, adequate protein is a must. For those seeking to manage weight, whey protein offers a way to feel fuller for longer.
2. Fiber to support digestive function. Those suffering from a loss in appetite, may not necessarily be able to get their fiber from food and diet alone.
3. Low Potassium & Low Sodium. For those who are going through dialysis treatment, this requirement is critically important.
4. High in Calcium. For children and adults, calcium is a crucial building block for maintenance of strong bones as well as growth. Those taking these products as an alternative to milk (due to a lactose intolerance) may not be receiving the adequate calcium they require.
5. No added sugars. We covered this already, but it's worth mentioning again. The addition of sugars to the formula only serves to create energy spikes, potentially exacerbate inflammation, and provide a risk to diabetics.